Sounds like you would have expected a bigger bill then? thinking about it though the labour for an hour would be around £130+ by itself - not sure how much the shock absorber would be???
Search found 213 matches
- Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:49 pm
- Forum: Wheels, Tyres, Suspension
- Topic: Passenger Side Rear Shock Absorber
- Replies: 9
- Views: 319
- Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:34 pm
- Forum: Main Jaguar XE chat
- Topic: Picture of the month on XE forums?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 898
I have seen loads of superb photos from the simplest of cameras. I have also seen some rubbish from top notch cameras. It's the eye/ brain that determines a good photo not the equipment. I have at times been bitterly diappointed with some of my photos from my Nikons and my RB67. Some of my basic Br...
- Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:43 am
- Forum: Electronics and In Car Entertainment
- Topic: 28.6 GB of 28.6 GB available - insufficient free space
- Replies: 2
- Views: 388
Not that this directly helps you - but I just did the same update(size same) a few days ago with a 32Gb pen drive. Can I suggest you try another pen drive as the process is sometimes picky on which pen drive you use. 32Gb size should be ok though. USB 3 drive is best if you have one.