Congrats V0lterra. Looks very nice!

·
Registered
664 Posts
I was thinking you've just lost 1hp :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
The white looks great! Much better than on the configurator I reckon.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Great pictures. Car looks brilliant in white.
Just out of interest how's the engine and manual box? When I drove one I thought it was excellent but some other people have been not so sure.
Also what's the real world mpg?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looks fab, enjoy it :-bd

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rich 91 said:
Just out of interest how's the engine and manual box? When I drove one I thought it was excellent but some other people have been not so sure.
The engine: My previous car had only 130 PS so it's a step up anyway. In eco mode it's pretty gentle. In dynamic mode it feels pretty sprightly. I like the manual change. Precise. Not always quick but quick enough.

Real world mpg:

Day before yesterday: 68 miles of mixed motorway and dual carriageway linked by roundabouts (brake down to 20, accelerate back up to 70) --- average speed 55 -- consumption 61 mpg.

Sunday: Mixed suburbia and narrow B roads across country -- average speed 30 -- consumption 59 mpg

Friday last week: 40miles of busy motorway with 2-3 miles of stop start at the beginning and the end -- average speed 48 -- consumption 69 mpg

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
v0lterra said:
Rich 91 said:
The engine: My previous car had only 130 PS so it's a step up anyway. In eco mode it's pretty gentle. In dynamic mode it feels pretty sprightly. I like the manual change. Precise. Not always quick but quick enough.

Real world mpg:

Day before yesterday: 68 miles of mixed motorway and dual carriageway linked by roundabouts (brake down to 20, accelerate back up to 70) --- average speed 55 -- consumption 61 mpg.

Sunday: Mixed suburbia and narrow B roads across country -- average speed 30 -- consumption 59 mpg

Friday last week: 40miles of busy motorway with 2-3 miles of stop start at the beginning and the end -- average speed 48 -- consumption 69 mpg
I should add that the beauty of inControl Remote is that I can sit here at my desk and just read all these figures from my phone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts