Jaguar XE Forum banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
MY18 25T R-Sport (308PS)
305 Posts
What are they, S badges?

These guys stock OEM items of most things (don't mess about with fakes as they fade) and should carry them.
Jaguar Parts | Land Rover & Range Rover Parts | British Parts UK

In my experience you can use such items across ranges. Grill apertures (for the front) vary a bit, but my OEM R badges have worked well.

Reactions: First Jag-g-g

·
Registered
MY18 R-Sport 25t
309 Posts
That's about 14 miles per US Gallon so I think something is wrong if that is the typical mileage you are getting.
I think they are fully aware that something is wrong, all they have to do is remove the lead boots.

• Haha
Reactions: First Jag-g-g

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·

·
Registered
MY18 25T R-Sport (308PS)
305 Posts
Your post of just part codes is a little cryptic. Do you have pics of these? Where are you sourcing them?

If they are the lower front grills behind the R-Sport strakes then they should fit as it's the same bumper shape and there are no sensors or anything electrical in them. It would need a bumper removal as they come out from behind.
As said earlier, at one time I investigated doing the exact opposite. I lost interest, as it happens, and couldn't find the parts on their own anyway.

·
Registered
MY18 25T R-Sport (308PS)
305 Posts
That's much clearer. Yes, 3 and 9 are the correct parts, one each side. They call the strakes "blades". And they do house the front parking sensors which you'd simply connect from your current grill.
The description for No 9 (the strake) is odd, though. Are you planning to repaint these anyway?

This is one of them for an R-Sport. It lacks the partcode in the ad but otherwise is definitely the right piece:

Reactions: sahara
61 - 69 of 69 Posts