Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
in Sandwell, West Midlands!
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, my XE rolled past 25,000 miles (over 40k km) done, since March 2019 :)

I intended to take a picture to prove it, but, being a Gojira of little brain, I forgot ... :eek:

But I can say that the most recent miles have been as much fun as the first ones! 馃榿

Registered
2.0 Diesel R Sport with loads of extras inc accessories
I have mine set at "miles to go" so am not sure at present what it is. I think around 22000, from May 2015. Annual oil changes as well.

Registered
P300 R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger Grey, Pano Roof, Black Pack & Wheels, Red Calipers MY22
One advantage since the start of the pandemic is I鈥檓 only doing less than a third of my normal mileage mines up to 5382mi (28th feb鈥22

Registered
MY18 25T R-Sport (308PS)
I intended to take a picture to prove it, but, being a Gojira of little brain, I forgot ... :eek:
If no pics of Gojira's car, we can have my favourite bear.

Cartoon Organism Art Adaptation Happy
Toy Happy Organism Gesture Font

He is an inspiration in times of stress and worry, whatever they may be. 馃槆

Registered
I just turned 38,000 miles on the Odometer averaging just under 1,000 miles each month since I bought it new back in April 2019. Still a head turner whenever I am out and about :) The doctor says my case of Smile-i-tis is now permanent, lol

Registered
MY18 25T R-Sport (308PS)
I just turned 38,000 miles
Spooky. This was yesterday on mine, whilst testing my new Android Auto setup.
Vehicle Speedometer Trip computer Car Odometer

I think any car with 300 horses is barely warmed up until the good ol' 38k! :D
They mature.

And there will not be any more petrol-only Jags now made, so they are worth treasuring. 馃檹

1 - 7 of 7 Posts