Registered
273 Posts
damn, that is one hot xe:love:

Reactions: scobie140

·
Registered
MY18 25T R-Sport (308PS)
293 Posts
Gorgeous, I must say! Dark cars undoubtedly looks stunning when really cleaned up.

The roof of mine sometimes looks great too! But then a day or two later it isn't shiny any more, even without any rain.
The white bits, however, never seem to change much...

Reactions: scobie140

·
Registered
P300 R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger Grey, Pano Roof, Black Pack & Wheels, Red Calipers MY22
710 Posts
What coating is it ? I’m thinking of stripping mine back to the paint and applying the SiRamik graphene it’s had some really positive feedback at Detailing world - SiRamik Lustrous Plus Graphene Spray at £40 a bottle I recon it’s well worth a try and seems to get similar results to a professional ceramic but at home - the professional version of the graphene coating looks insane ! (Search land rover siramik coating)

EDIT - oh didn’t want to seem rude yours does look fantastic 🤣

·
Registered
MY18 R-Sport 25t
308 Posts
Looks a million $.
If you dont mind me asking what colour are your wheels and do you have any more wheel focused images.
My car is also Dark Sapphire metallic and have often wondered what (I presume they are Anthracite ??) that colour wheel would look like.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What coating is it ? I’m thinking of stripping mine back to the paint and applying the SiRamik graphene it’s had some really positive feedback at Detailing world - SiRamik Lustrous Plus Graphene Spray at £40 a bottle I recon it’s well worth a try and seems to get similar results to a professional ceramic but at home - the professional version of the graphene coating looks insane ! (Search land rover siramik coating)

EDIT - oh didn’t want to seem rude yours does look fantastic 🤣
Cheers
I believe this is the stuff they used on it as this is what they advertise on their website.
Liquid Bottle Hood Automotive design Fluid

I'm looking at getting a ceramic top up spray for every other wash so might give that SiRamik stuff a try as it looks really good. I'll have a read up on it but looks exactly like what I'll be needing.
Looks a million $.
If you dont mind me asking what colour are your wheels and do you have any more wheel focused images.
My car is also Dark Sapphire metallic and have often wondered what (I presume they are Anthracite ??) that colour wheel would look like.
It's just a standard BMW anthracite colour I think, It was just a cheap colour change as I couldn't stand them the previous colour. I'm desperately on the lookout for a set of 20" propellers that don't cost the earth or a nice set of aftermarket wheels but struggling to find much for less than 2k once decent tyres are factored in. I've not got any pics of just the wheels but I will try and get some over the weekend after work.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From where do you have that blacked out badge?
It was just a generic black one from ebay & I painted the orange when doing the brakes. I have since gotten a replacement and re painted it gloss black and oranage as the black on this one hasn't aged well. I've just not got round to fitting it yet

·
Registered
MY18 25T R-Sport (308PS)
293 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
52 Posts
20" Venoms would look well on yours

A long over due bit of TLC for the car, polish & ceramic coating. Typical Scottish weather meant it rained about 30min after picking her up ruining the chance of some nice pics somewhere a bit more scenic.
View attachment 12538
View attachment 12539
View attachment 12541
View attachment 12540
View attachment 12537
View attachment 12536
View attachment 12542

View attachment 12534
View attachment 12535

Just need to get my finger out now and fine a nice set of 20" wheels
20" Venoms would look well on yours
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
MY18 25T R-Sport (308PS)
293 Posts
Very pretty, those. Almost identical to the black 5031s that many of us have. Of course, an inch larger.
I think I'd struggle to tell them apart unless side by side. Aren't they usually on XFs?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They are a bit too similar to what i'v already got fitted. I'm keeping my eye out for a set of propellers or something similar to these Gloss Black x4 20" SVR 2022 Style Alloys 5x108 Evoque Velar Discovery Sport | eBay
Propellers seem to go for silly money lately so couldn't justify the cost of them +£800 for 4x tyres, wouldn't get much change from £2k
Alternatively I'll end up buying after market alloys which I could get a decent set and tyres for a tad under £2k. I just can't decide what one's I'd go for.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Very pretty, those. Almost identical to the black 5031s that many of us have. Of course, an inch larger.
I think I'd struggle to tell them apart unless side by side. Aren't they usually on XFs?
Yes, mine came off an XF.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts