Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll have had my R-Sport 180 a week tomorrow. LOVE this car. A few observations to share;

PRO:
- acceleration is great, but it's the handling that puts a smile on my face. Every time.
- background images on the touchscreen interface are beautifully done and show someone really cares. For example; 'phone' is illustrated by a old red public telephone box on what looks like the Yorkshire moors or the highlands. Witty, distinctively British, brilliant. Well done Jaguar.
- get the metal pedal covers, they take five mins to fit and look really good.
- great steering wheel

And just one CON:
- mates at work referring to it as my " shiny red arse port" :)) :D
(Think I'll get over it)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wow. Jealously that is. When I told my work mates I was getting a jaguar they all turned and apparently I had money now....... But it's just jealously driven. Anyone who hears jaguar hears money.
Just insult what they drive I imagine it's a Zzzzzzzzzzz VAG product..... Where you have to have abousltey no soul to have one.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Did you get the Jaguar pedal covers, or after market?

Was thinking the same.

Any pics?

·
Registered
104 Posts
(Not so) Angry Dad said:
I'll have had my R-Sport 180 a week tomorrow. LOVE this car. A few observations to share;

PRO:
- acceleration is great, but it's the handling that puts a smile on my face. Every time.

That alone sold the car for me, even though I placed a provisional order before driving one: Although it looks good (especially in some of the 'real' pics people have posted here) and has a good range of engines, you have to get behind the wheel to feel its greatest strength. You could put a lawn-mower engine into one of these (well...almost) and it would still feel great to drive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.