Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks

Have a confirmed delivery date of 6th August...almost 10 months to the day since placing the order.

One of the options I've gone for is the Adaptive Dynamics. I was wondering for those who have it, is it obvious thing to see or check for when I come to do the delivery inspection?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
118 Posts
As soon as you know your VIN Number, go here: https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topix/vehicle/lookupForm , register yourself as independent user (it is free) then input your VIN Number.
You'll be able to check your car configuration in full detail and there will be a list of all the active service bulletins pertinent to your car. (The SB are not for free but if you are interested in you can subscribe for 1 hour at little money cost and download them all)
The other possibility is having the dealer to access his topix account and to print out your car configuration, the results are the same.

There is no physical mean that I know to assess if the adaptive is installed on your car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.