Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to be late to the deposit party, anyway I've just put my £1000 down for a white 200PS petrol sport model. I would have liked the 240PS but realistically I can't justify over £3000 for another 40PS. I'm economising after owning a series of Porsches and I'll be sad to see my current one go in April. I like gadgets though, they keep me occupied and Jaguar seems to give you a lot out of the box. Never owned a Jaguar before.

I was quoted around £800 of contribution from Jaguar on the XE but I wondered what others were experiencing in terms of discounts?

Anyway, HI!

Mike...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome!

The £800 contribution seems to be across the board.

I did have an interesting discussion with a car broker (CarFile) before Christmas. If you look on their website they are currently offering around £2,000-£3,000 discounts on models to build up pre-orders. Might be worth considering if the offers are still on though the dealer is in the South-west somewhere.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I wonder if 'chipping' them at some point down the line would be possible, certainly would be a lot cheaper than forking out the required £3k for extra performance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
To get the 240ps engine you have to order a portfolio, it's not available with a Prestige.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts