Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to one earlier this week. The interior finish exceeded my expectations. I though it was very stylish and much better than in photographs. It is true that the car isn't really a five seater. My children have left home, so now's my chance!

·
Registered
212 Posts
I went to the one in Woodford last night. They had an XE-S in Ammonite Grey, which was great as that's the colour I've ordered (though 2.0d 163 Prestige).

Interior seemed better than the preview I went to back in November. Felt just as good as my Audi and better than a BMW. Colour looks amazing. Glad I've gone for the light interior as it was a bit dark with all black, including headlining. Also glad that I specced the reversing camera! Not loads of room in the back, but I could sit in the back with seat set to my position without my knees hitting the front seat (I'm about 5'11).

Thought the car made the current XF look a bit dated, which I wasn't expecting as it's still a great looking car after 7yrs.

Real shame the battery was flat as I wanted to play with the Meridian stereo and the sat nav, but guess I can do that all I like once mine arrives in June.

Have attached a few photos - see there's another thread on here with some better ones - looks like same car, different dealer.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Vehicle Speedometer Satellite radio Motor vehicle

Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts