Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally been given a build date of 26th June. The dealer mentioned that a lot of build dates seem to be being pulled forward, so there's a good chance that mine will too.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi,

My car was scheduled for the week "ending at April 24th", but was actually built on May 4th (6 days later)...

(and now somewhere between the plant and my dealer...)

Marc

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like they're just shuffling them about, probably to keep the production line flowing. So long as I have mine before September I'm happy, I have a 3000Km European road trip planned!

·
Registered
256 Posts
stew said:
...So long as I have mine before September I'm happy, I have a 3000Km European road trip planned!
Me too... I will be driving to Tuscany and Piemonte with the family in my brand new XE... :-bd

·
Registered
256 Posts
KentBandit said:
What models are all of yours, got my R-Sport 180 on order since early March. Really hope its soon :)
180ps Prestige Auto, Ammonite, 19" Venom wheels, Latte interior, chrome grille, privacy glass and sunroof. Ordered in The Netherlands

·
Registered
11 Posts
180 auto prestige ammonite split rear seats heated screen folding mirrors black interior
But forgot the alloy spare
Current car is xf luxury in caviar with beige seats and black headlining eighteen months old just clocked 12000 today 2.2 auto
Had 6 jags to date love em

·
Registered
9 Posts
Prestige 163 order (with optional towbar) placed through company car scheme in late January. Estimated delivery date 1st July :( although recently our fleet team asked Jaguar for an update and without committing fully to it, they suggested it could be a couple of weeks earlier (I dont hold out much hope though) ....... cant wait for delivery

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, just ordered an XE this afternoon. Waiting for a delivery date - CANT WAIT.

Went for the Portfolio Auto - Bluefire with Brogue leather - had to take the keyless entry had the 08 XF Premium Lucury for a few years and loved that feature.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Considering that we are all waiting for delivery of our cars it's interesting that CHIRAGSHAH reports, elsewhere in this forum, that Sturgress of Leicester has an white XE for sale in their showroom!

·
Registered
134 Posts
theres a similar spec car sitting in my local dealer for £39000 its in the showroom they will probably keep it in there for a month or two then sell it after the intitial orders have been processed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
BAIKAR said:
It would be very odd for a dealer to have stock before many even have demos. Putting stock before customer and demo cars doesn't happen.
Oh ok you are probably right, but I am going on the weekend for a test drive. So I will get the full details on that vehicle, it will be useful to find out because it seems unfair as you guys have been given such long delivery dates.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.