Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been mention on here of a comparison between the XE and the C Class and 420d (why not 3 series?). Article is attached.

Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
799 Posts
A very good article.

Not convinced with their outcome as they do manage to contradict themselves IMO. They state the test was Sport saloons (not all saloons) but then mark down the sportiest car for lack of luxury and say the Jag has occasional quality foibles.

All in all though I do feel I have made a good decision to chose the XE from the list available to me (Co Car), it was the most expensive car on the list and even as standard comes with most of the options I'd chose anyway. I will just need to get used to not having a floor hinged accelerator.

·
Registered
425 Posts
navigator, if you read the article again I think you will find they do mention the 3 series.

Third paragraph:

"And let's not forget the 3-series. A sales titan, it's got every angle covered, but always with an eye on handling over luxury. For this test though, we picked its 4-series Gran Coupe brother. Fractionally sharper in style and dynamic terms, its lift-back boot gives it a practical advantage over the 3 series, but most of what we'll be talking about here applies to the 3-series too."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.