Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So two weeks ago my XE S turned up with out the Black Pack . Today the dealer put the Carbon Fiber ones purely because the black ones turned up with the "R" on it. What do you guys think as I was a bit anxious about these but they seem OK.

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am quite pleased now as they do work ok and the matt Jaguar logo is nice.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I went for Black Pack Plus on mine. I would have gone for the carbon fibre side vents, but thought £1,700 was a bit much for carbon fibre side vents and mirror caps.

If I were you, I'd definitely, definitely keep the carbon fibre side vents!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Plymothian said:
I went for Black Pack Plus on mine. I would have gone for the carbon fibre side vents, but thought £1,700 was a bit much for carbon fibre side vents and mirror caps.

I also think that £1700 for these is just over the top. As a goodwill gesture I thought it was nice from Jaguar.

I will definitely keep them now.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Plymothian said:

£1700 is too much, I'd be tempted to get them hydrographic dipped. Looks virtually the same and fraction of the cost.

·
Registered
204 Posts
No need to worry, they look great and are a nice touch, really compliments the car :-bd

1 - 11 of 11 Posts