Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi all,

if it interests anyone I got offered a 2.0 R Sport auto in solid paint at £368 a month on a 3+23 with 10k miles so works out at about £9600 for 2 year lease with 10k miles per annum.

Thing is I am comparing them with the stupidly cheap Golf R and 335d leases that have been around!

James.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So Rob I have been offered a Golf R Dsg estate for £277 a mth n Bmw 335d mport x drive auto with metallic for £288. Golf r was about £8400 and Bmw £9400 over 2 years. Tempting!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Solution: Work for JLR !
Andy5112405, of Redditch who works for JLR, quote:

"Here at JLR we are all eagerly waiting for it to appear on the Preferential Employment Scheme. £200 a month for a perpetually new XE, not bad. They replace it with new every 8 months. The only downside is that you never actually own it, you are simply hiring it.
Amazingly the offer is open to anyone with family that works at JLR or Ford UK. It used to be immediate family but now brother-in-laws etc can use the scheme.
£200 is for the base 2.0 XE, it is a bit more for the more desirable models.
The only thing you are liable for is damage and fuel. Servicing and breakdowns are free as are insurance and road tax. Oh and I think you are slightly limited in mileage.
Its a no lose bargain, even a punctured tyre is replaced FOC."

Repeated here, for your enlightenment, from another Jaguar Forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.