Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone got the xenon headlamps with cornering lights (available with the Lighting Pack).
My concern is: where does the cornering light comes from? Is it directly from the xenon main headlamp, or is it coming from another lens?

Thank you!

·
Registered
664 Posts
That's a really good question. I decided not to bother.

My current Superb has DRLs separate to the main headlight, below and at the bottom of the bumper area. These are used then as the cornering lights also. In my experience I can count only a couple of occasions when they have been of any real use in 4 years. Having said that if you live I the country or have a not very well lit drive you might well be grateful for them.

·
Registered
140 Posts
The cornering lamps are separate from the main xenon units, and to the front of the headlamp assembly, so pretty much point sideways.

Very useful for me as I live in the country and my drive entrance is very dark.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same here - I'm driving on dark roads and cornering lights would be nice.

Quigon, would you have the opportunity to do a photo of the cornering lamps on the main headlamp unit?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah, I see now. Thanks a lot.
Is the direction indicator lamp a bulb or a LED, on those "high end" headlamp units with cornering lights, btw?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.