Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

My car has arrived at the dealership. Next Thursday (because of my busy work schedule) it will be delivered to me... (finally! :) )

First pictures:
Grille Vehicle Motor vehicle Vertebrate Automotive tire

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Grille
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
gsb1970 said:
Loving the grill...first I've seen :D
Glad I ordered the chrome grill too.
Really smart.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,526 Posts
Most probably quite rare aswell,most seem to go for the black pack if anything :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There was one extra XE with full chrome grill on it... but it will be very rare i guess... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
Yep, thought about the chrome grille myself originally.

Everyone will think you've got a new XF now :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bluefire said:
Yep, thought about the chrome grille myself originally.

Everyone will think you've got a new XF now :)
Hahaha i hope so :p (that's what i call an upselling deal :)))
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I picked up my car last thursday... Went to Zandvoort yesterday for a day at the beach and today I had a "normal" saturday until....

Plant Sky Grille Vehicle Hood


Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Car seat cover


Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car


I found when i was done shopping that a XE S was parked next to mine...
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,127 Posts
Did you wait to meet the driver? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Mini meeting of the Dutch XE club.
Mine Dark Saphire prestige will be ready for delivery next saturday.
Dark Saphire will be popular in the Netherlands.
At the dealer was another ready for delivery.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,034 Posts
Haha. What are the chances of that at the moment. Only just saw my first non demo XE on the road today :))
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HaloJones said:
Did you wait to meet the driver? :)
No did not wait, but it appeared to be for a testing website/blog.. i posted it on twitter and i got a response of somebody of autotesting.nl :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
a3g said:
Mini meeting of the Dutch XE club.
Mine Dark Saphire prestige will be ready for delivery next saturday.
Dark Saphire will be popular in the Netherlands.
At the dealer was another ready for delivery.
It looks also very nice in dark sapphire... Cool that you will have it next saturday!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mrxes said:
Haha. What are the chances of that at the moment. Only just saw my first non demo XE on the road today :))
Yeah was a bit "disappointing" but on the other hand it was funny that it was just my second day of driving when i saw another XE...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
Hi BC,

Great car, cant wait to spot you in our hometown :)

I've driven over 10,000km thru the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland & Italy: no XE's seen till now.

See you soon on the road
Marc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Marc said:
Hi BC,

Great car, cant wait to spot you in our hometown :)

I've driven over 10,000km thru the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland & Italy: no XE's seen till now.

See you soon on the road
Marc
Hi Marc,

I've driven 2500 km's already ( :(( ) and i spotted one XE at the supermarket (the picture i posted) and one in Antwerp. But it's rare to see one on the road i must admit...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Great looking car, enjoy :-bd :-bd
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top