Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's very quiet in this thread. Perhaps we could hear from the dealer point of view regarding some of the issues mentioned in other threads? In particular the lack of communication regarding build and delivery dates...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for posting.

Vehicles may be delayed for a whole host of reasons, and it would be very unfair of us to offer an opinion on delayed vehicles that are not coming via Sturgess.

What we do understand is the disappointment that delays bring and when vehicles are supplied via us, where possible we will minimise delay, even if this means suggesting a delivery date that has a bit of breathing space around it. We would far rather under promise and over deliver than the other way round.

Lastly, I can guarantee that the smile on your face and the enjoyment you will have of driving your new cars post handover will overshadow any of the pre delivery frustrations you may suffer, as they are simply great cars to drive and look awesome! I know that because I'm lucky enough to drive one :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.