Jaguar XE Forum banner
481 - 500 of 536 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yes, they still can't put in an order with 360 Camera and/or Driver's Digital Display.

• Sad
Reactions: PaulTolga

·
Registered
2015 XE Prestige 2.0t Italian Racing Red
4 Posts
I ordered an R-Dynamic HSE P250 in Bluefire Blue on the 16th of May and my delivery date is currently showing as the 30th of September. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
P300 R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger Grey, Pano Roof, Black Pack & Wheels, Red Calipers MY22
721 Posts
May 2022 ? There’s people here ordered in April/May’21 still no car in sight - no offence but I hope they get seen to first ;)

what was your build if it has any HUD/360 cameras/digital display prepare for a long wait !

·
Registered
MY18 25T R-Sport (308PS)
305 Posts
I ordered an R-Dynamic HSE P250 in Bluefire Blue on the 16th of May and my delivery date is currently showing as the 30th of September. Fingers crossed!
Fingers crossed for you, really.
Today, the P250 has been dropped from the configurator by the look of it. It's P300 only. No idea when that happened. And the 300 Sport has disappeared 😕 .

Existing orders may be different one would hope, but the history of this thread has been long and messy. Hoping for someone with some good news soon!
It's a poor way the keep the excellent XE on our roads. If it were actually a bad car, you could understand it, but it isn't. It really isn't. It's a superb package.

·
Registered
2015 XE Prestige 2.0t Italian Racing Red
4 Posts
Fingers crossed for you, really.
Today, the P250 has been dropped from the configurator by the look of it. It's P300 only. No idea when that happened. And the 300 Sport has disappeared 😕 .

Existing orders may be different one would hope, but the history of this thread has been long and messy. Hoping for someone with some good news soon!
It's a poor way the keep the excellent XE on our roads. If it were actually a bad car, you could understand it, but it isn't. It really isn't. It's a superb package.
Odd! The configurator page I can see at

still shows the HSE P250 as available to build and order.

The only extras I specified were metallic paint, spare wheel, extra power sockets and powered boot lid (not gesture).

I was told when ordering that the 360° camera and digital display couldn‘t be ordered, but they weren’t on my wish list so I was able to go ahead.

I‘ve been thinking about replacing my existing XE since the middle of last year but didn’t want a diesel or 4WD, so when the P250 was announced as part of the MY23 line up in May with a 6 month delivery, I took the plunge.

·
Registered
P300 R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger Grey, Pano Roof, Black Pack & Wheels, Red Calipers MY22
721 Posts
Honestly I do hope you get it just a bit jaded by everything I went through and others on here still are going through !!!

I wouldn’t be out off by the P300 being AWD though if that ends up being your only option- as has been discussed a few times on the forum it’s really RWD with some insurance ;)

·
Registered
2.0 Diesel R Sport with loads of extras inc accessories
1,518 Posts
Why doesn't someone contact JLR customer relations asking for the correct info as to when production is to restart if ever. I think the XE is now defunct and production will concentrate on models that can take 56 million AA batteries with an unknown new model in the wings awaiting launch.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered my XE in April 22 at the time was quoted 12 weeks delivery no one including the dealer thought that would happen but thought 6 months could be possible. They they released MY23 and cancelled my order and said needed to reorder, dealer has tried to reorder but it not allowing them to produce a PCP quote so he going to refund my deposit. He is not confident that XE production will restart. Yet you can go on jaguar website and order car online and stating 20 weeks delivery its nuts!!!!

·
Registered
MY18 25T R-Sport (308PS)
305 Posts
Odd! The configurator page I can see at
still shows the HSE P250 as available to build and order.
You're quite right! I think there was a Sunday night IT update going on that ran into Monday morning. Weird. I am quite sure it was not there, as some other options were missing too on the models that were still there.
That's one issue resolved, I guess. Doesn't help on your actual delivery, however.

I‘ve been thinking about replacing my existing XE since the middle of last year but didn’t want a diesel or 4WD, so when the P250 was announced as part of the MY23 line up in May with a 6 month delivery, I took the plunge.
P250 RWD is a good package, but then I am biased ;) I'd perhaps have done the same had I been in market. Instead, I put the money into my pension fund....the dull things we have to do sometimes! :(

Given the very low volume of actual XE deliveries now, the situation looks less than brilliant, sadly. I really don't want to believe that only 348 were delivered in the last quarter in Europe (the carsalesbase data), but if so that's an end game.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Apparently my P300 was one of 19 registered in the 12 month period I checked (I think it was 12months) seemed really low but when I had my D200 on order Inchcape sales target for the year was ZERO !!!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I suspect they're just collecting data, in order to find out what's most popular, then they'll build some limited edition models to use up any parts they have left in stock

·
Registered
721 Posts
Yes they do and a pano roof

·
Registered
MY18 25T R-Sport (308PS)
305 Posts
Curiously though, the 300 Sport (the only P300 version now) does not come with a certain coloured feature by default. You have to pay £210. But you do get a black contrasting roof for free!
This may indicate a more 'individualised' approach to customers, if I were being generous. Or 'raiding the left over parts bin', if I were not. Who knows...

[EDIT]
That said. if you happen to be in the market for a Ford, it's not great there either. Today's message for Focus ST.
Sky Font Violet Electric blue Circle

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well decided not to wait any longer and have bought a used Dynamic S 2.0d does anyone have access to VIN decoder for spec as buying from a SEAT dealer who took it in part exchange and not confident they know the full spec

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Well decided not to wait any longer and have bought a used Dynamic S 2.0d does anyone have access to VIN decoder for spec as buying from a SEAT dealer who took it in part exchange and not confident they know the full spec
Unfortunately you can’t access the build data for free any more on Topix but you can email Jaguar CRC quoting your VIN and they will send you the info.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
An interesting feature about Jaguar beyond 2025: Exclusive: Jaguar's bold roadmap to a luxury car range by 2025 | Auto Express

In the article, Nick Collins, JLR's Executive Director of Vehicle Programmes is asked whether we will see the XE and XFreturn before 2025. He answers in the affirmative, adding that “Like everyone else in the industry we’ve been struggling with Covid and then microchip-related supply issues. They’re great cars and we’re working tirelessly to stabilise supply – as soon as we’ve done that, we will restart those cars. We’ve an order bank for them and customers we’ll fulfil those orders for.”

·
Registered
MY18 25T R-Sport (308PS)
305 Posts
Thank you.

"We’re going to position each of the current cars within the Jaguar portfolio in a very curated way...."
I have been in sales most of my working life. This is fairly typical marketing gobbledegook.
It is clearly the end of the line for XE and XF. Sadly. Good quality used examples will be in demand.

Collins is rather light on actual delivery schedules. I wouldn't get away with that in my job. But then this chap is "vehicle programmes". I'm sure we'd like to hear from this fellow:
NIGEL BLENKINSOP
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, COMPANY QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

·
Registered
2.0 Diesel R Sport with loads of extras inc accessories
1,518 Posts
Thank you.

"We’re going to position each of the current cars within the Jaguar portfolio in a very curated way...."
I have been in sales most of my working life. This is fairly typical marketing gobbledegook.
It is clearly the end of the line for XE and XF. Sadly. Good quality used examples will be in demand.
Exactly what I said earlier in this now mammoth post.

481 - 500 of 536 Posts