Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi after owning 2 x types and 3 xf's i am now looking to change my present portfolio 3.0 d xf for an xe.as much as i love the xf the best car you can drive for the money in my opinion i dont need such a big car .so hopefuly will be downgrading to the xe,must admit though after all the teasers and hype about the xe ,i am a bit dissapointed in the chioce of spec the xf portfolio has plenty of toys ,but they dont seem to come as standard on the xe ,so by the time you spec your car it is starting to get expensive,but i will have to wait till i see it in the flesh before i fully commit ,i hope it reaches my expectations,just been to jaguar to day they think they will have a car in the showroom by the end of the year and orders will start to be delivered for june next year,i was hoping to change my car before then,they may come sooner but the dealer has no more information as yet anyone out there have anymore info on deliveriies.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Hi and welcome along.

I must admit I was hoping for deliveries before June next year, according to WhatCar magazine they will be road testing in January and deliveries will start in April.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that spoke to stratstones to-day they are expecting a car in there showroom before xmas ,they are hoping around april for deliveries also but nothing is concrete yet ,he assured me the car looks much better in the flesh as he was at the unvieling in london,i hope it is !!!i am still dissapointed with the spec and the wheel / colour choices at present to spec one looks like it is going to be a lot more than i thought ,hope it is worth the wait !!

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
It is the rear lights that I don't think picture well. Everyone who has seen it says it looks much better in real life. I really like the look of it in the pictures so I'm expecting it to be stunning in real life!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.