Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nice! That's the first photo I have seen of Ebony, looks great.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Looks very nice. How's the inside?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Latte leather, very spacious front end. Good controls but yet to see a gear indicator and doesn't seem to have an anti roll device with the auto handbrake. Got the fabled "upgrade" to electric seats. Comfortable driving position although the rear view mirror blocks a lot of the forward view. Good visibility from the mirrors though.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice! Love solid black...when clean. Do not love cleaning every weekend mind you :D

·
Registered
799 Posts
Gear indicator only happens in eco mode. I think.

Colour looks good. Chrome which I personally dislike actually goes well with the black.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Is the gear indicator the little green arrow? If so, it appears also in sports mode.

·
Registered
799 Posts
DMT66 said:
Is the gear indicator the little green arrow? If so, it appears also in sports mode.
Not got mine yet but thought it did it in eco only for most efficient changes.
I'd of thought sport mode would allow driver to decide when to change unless you hit rev limiter of course.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks great
Glad I went for that option now
Still a couple of months though

·
Registered
597 Posts
Yes, I'd have thought that as well, I did ask the dealer what it was for as it's a little bit annoying, I think if you hit the rev limit there is another light that illuminates as a warning :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There is a green arrow indicator showing when to change, but I'm used to an actual numerical indicator to show what gear your actually in. Also no auto hold on inclines!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts