Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a call from my local dealer telling me that my new car has been released by the factory and that they will have it next week.
They tell me that I should be able to pick it up by Friday !! Pictures will follow :-bd

180 R-sport in White
Black/red seats
Memory pack
Reversing camera
( and a few other bits, but it's been so long since I ordered it I can't remember).

·
Registered
90 Posts
Congrats! Look forward to lots of pics as I've gone for white R sport with red leather. Which white did you order?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Went for the standard polar with black pack. The glacier one looked stunning but I opted to save the money and spend it on the memory pack instead

·
Registered
6 Posts
I tried to order mine in January via a lease company but they would not accept my order as the Insurance bands had not been set, I finally got it on order 6th March but I have no idea when it will be delivered!!
Just got a message -"We have received notification from Jaguar that some XE production has been delayed through the overwhelming demand for the vehicle .
We apologise for any potential delays that you may experience but we are working very closely with the manufacturer to minimise any disruption to customers and end users "

I'm very unhappy and insanely jealous of the pics posted on this forum.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Nice one.

I finally got a call yesterday. Mines being delivered to dealer 27th July. So I guess I should get mine the following week as it's being brought down on a lorry due to distance.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Early March I ordered

·
Registered
66 Posts
See mines exact same spec and ordered 3rd March too, so why is mine now September GRRRRR.

Also your date is during there factory shutdown which I was told no cars would be delivered. Going to ring them again.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KentBandit said:
See mines exact same spec and ordered 3rd March too, so why is mine now September GRRRRR.

Also your date is during there factory shutdown which I was told no cars would be delivered. Going to ring them again.
Ordered mine in February, delivery date has slipped a few times. Hopefully it will arrive with the dealer this week and that I do indeed pick it up by Friday

·
Registered
799 Posts
KentBandit said:

Mine has no options bog standard r sport 180.

That is the info I was given on Friday. They called me with the delivery info I hadn't chased them direct for weeks. My dealer is guy salmon aka Sytner Coventry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts