Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i've read a few posts of customers phoning the jaguar factory direct to find out the actual build date.

Does anybody know the number to call and what department is best to talk to? And what information would i need to provide?

Thanks!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I just went on the Jag main site and emailed customer services with the Jag order number (that may not be exactly what its called but I'm sure you'll know what I mean) on my order form.

They phoned me very quickly after receiving my email. It took them about a week to get back to me with an email detailing date for build and date of delivery to my dealer.

Good luck!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cymro said:
I just went on the Jag main site and emailed customer services with the Jag order number (that may not be exactly what its called but I'm sure you'll know what I mean) on my order form.

They phoned me very quickly after receiving my email. It took them about a week to get back to me with an email detailing date for build and date of delivery to my dealer.

Good luck!
Thanks mate! I will do that now. But for some reason there is no order number or code on my forms. Strange!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
u2_storm said:
A few people have suggest TOPIx but I've logged onto it, put in the number I have and it didn't show up... I guess I have to wait until my dealer calls....
Thanks. I have no order number on my forms though haha. Its probably not even on order knowing my luck

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi I did the same thing after a conversation with my supplying dealer, Stratstone Newcastle. They knew nothing other than my car was "built" 3 weeks ago and said it was possibly in "quality checks" but could add nothing further. My date is currently 17/7 having been changed several times from 20/6.
I have yet to receive the courtesy of a reply from Jaguar customer services.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.