Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, new member just joined today!

Can't wait to change from a Nissan Qashqai 12 plate to a Jaguar XE!

I change every three years on a employer salary sacrifice scheme, works out really well for me, with only having to 1. put fuel in and 2. look after the car! Everything else in one monthly payment!

So I have ordered the XE R-Sport 163 Auto8 in Ebony with the Black and Red inserts leather interior, Only two optional extras, which are the Air Quality Sensor and Power Folding Mirrors.

Can't wait for the feel of driving a Jaguar ! Delivery date I have been given by Perrys Fleet is 30th July 2015!

In the mean time, some pictures I took of the XE on the 2 test drives and many visits to the showrooms!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcome to the forum Saj.

Good choice, including swapping from a Nissan!

Also good to see a photo of a right hand drive car, so many of the ones that Jaguar have released are left hand.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers!

I placed the order 15th May, so 10 days ago.

If the delivery is date is correct, I have done pretty well. But all these posts about delay, I hope are not true in my case!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Same delivery date as me and I ordered 9th March. I think they are queuing up the 180ps R-Sports for one big hit at the moment. Will ask GKL leasing on Monday.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Placed an order to replace my Saab 9-3 aero, jaguar r sport petrol 200ps is 20ps less than the Saab, but 400kg less weight! Done 120000 mile in the Saab without missing a beat. Hope the jaguar is as good. Going from 6 speed auto the 8 speed, will this make much of a difference?

·
Registered
425 Posts
My two penny worth, what I'm led to believe:

More speeds means gears are closer together and should give a smoother change up and down the gears. Also higher gear ratios should return a better MPG.

I'm sure others on this forum will be able to give a more technical answer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts