Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Mine was scheduled for delivery next Friday (May 29th), but Jaguar Netherlands seems to hold it because the official Dutch introduction date is June 18th...

Completely stupid because demo cars are available at some dealers (some have three demo cars it seems...). So why waiting?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well some people have their cars, there's one parked just down the road from me! Unfortunately, I've been told early July for mine.

·
Registered
198 Posts
On the system its says 3rd of July and placed the order back in November. To be honest I think end of July will be more realistic as these dates change on a weekly basis.

·
Registered
134 Posts
arrows_ant said:
Well some people have their cars, there's one parked just down the road from me! Unfortunately, I've been told early July for mine.
Arrows_ant where do you live? is it the birmingham area because i know a few jaguar execs have been driving the xe's around i used to see one everyday going through the kings norton area it was always parked up along the same stretch of road.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Originally told July delivery. Now told "August but might be sooner"

·
Registered
43 Posts
My build date is the 5th of June with delivery to dealer no later than 26th of June. I ordered the car in March. I think it all depends on how much orders your dealer has. My dealer says they are only getting max 50 this year and have almost sold out.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.