Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noobie to this forum. Thinking seriously about buying my first Jaguar,a new XE 2.0 petrol prestige. Any info on the car would be most welcome in assisting me to choose the best spec. Feel free to offer advice.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi welcome
You can build your xe on the jaguar website and it shows what comes standard with the prestige and what could be added. There's loads of options.
I would get the led day time running lights if there not a standard item, just looks so much better in my eyes.
What colour are thinking of getting?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Alex, thanks for the welcome to the forum. At the moment I'm looking at the ultimate black.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ultimate black does look good. I just wouldn't want to try keep it clean, I have a black audi a5 at the Min and it constantly looks mucky compared to my silver van that never gets cleaned and still looks clean

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
I agree about the black comments, it looks ace when new and shiny but if you can't keep it that way it will look mucky all the time.

Good excuse to spend the weekend cleaning your car though ;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree ,but that's never been a problem for me as I'm a touch OCD when it comes to car detailing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.