Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I have just taken the plunge and decided to order the XE 2.0i (200) petrol r-sport with the solid white and a couple of addons (Folding mirrors, parking pack, heated windscreen and electronic boot opener). Ordered on Sunday the 12th July.

I have decided to downsize from my XF 2.7 (which has been a loyal servant for 6 years) mainly due to the fact that Im doing more and more shorter journeys and I didnt want to have a dpf problem like i have suffered on the xf.

I am not really sure when I will receive my XE (Hopefully before winter...so I can have a little bit of fun before the ice and snow arrive).

Please tell me if I am being unrealistic to expect it before then!

Any way HI to you all!!!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Welcome ELK. I too am coming from a 2.7 XF but touch wood, have had no issues, just time for a change and some help with parking, as I appear to be geometrically dyslexic, both on the road and on the golf course.

Still a bit nervous about how the Dynamic mode will compare between XF and 240 petrol XE but that's the thrill of the ride I guess.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I no longer have any faith in any predictions re dates. I'm not convinced that tomorrow is Wednesday any more I think JLR are using a different kind of calendar akin to something from an X files show.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.