Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone 馃槑

I am Ody and i drive this Beast of a Jaguar XE V6. My last car was a Ford Focus MK2 RS. I have sell the RS and buy this Jaguar. It was because the Miles (KM) on the RS was much for me 133DKM.

The Jaguar is from a dealer in Germany. She use this as Showroom car and test drives. It has 22DKM and from the end of the year 2017 ( The new price with this specs was 122K) I have import it to the Netherlands. It has alot of options:love:

So i have modified the next things:
  • Wheel spacers; front 15MM rear 20mm
  • set an Xpipe (this is so beautiful)
  • tint my windshield to Suncoat80. and passenger and driver's window to carbon
  • smoke my headlight and taillights
  • Open airfilter ( headshields on my way)
  • a new black Jaguar emblem + S badges
To do:
  • Full stage 2
  • I bought a Jaguar xe Project 8 steering wheel (delivery takes a long time..)
  • New diffuser with new exhaust points
Maybe you have some ideas to do drop it below馃憞

Take a look on the Instram page of this car: Black.beastv6

thanks to read my story:D

Attachments

Registered
She's a beauty with the envious V6, nice!

And I see the steering wheel is on the proper side, lol.

Given that's the case, do you have a dead pedal/sport pedal metal footrest for your left foot or is there just carpet? If just carpet, here is a great cost effective solution (see my Post #18 at Missing footrest got you down?).

Welcome to the Forum!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She's a beauty with the envious V6, nice!

And I see the steering wheel is on the proper side, lol.

Given that's the case, do you have a dead pedal/sport pedal metal footrest for your left foot or is there just carpet? If just carpet, here is a great cost effective solution (see my Post #18 at Missing footrest got you down?).

Welcome to the Forum!
Tank you,

Yes i like her, its my first car that is semi automatic, its lovely with the supercharger and noise:love:

A real men drive the LHD:ROFLMAO: ( its a joke)

ooh no i dont have it yet, But it is a nice upgrade, i have take a look on google its need to be a option by Jaguar its nicer than orginal. Maybe i go buy it to.

Thank you for the tip馃槑

Registered
beauty...and the mods...like it :)

Reactions: Ody's JaguarXE

Registered
MY18 25T R-Sport (308PS)
Lovely looking car, Ody. And it seems you have plenty planned with some great mods. Welcome to the XE club!

Reactions: Ody's JaguarXE
1 - 11 of 11 Posts