Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how many years everyone has been driving a Jag or is this their first ?

This will be my 12th year, two X-types and and XF for the last 3 years. Now driving an XE

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
My first...my dad had an xj6 when I was 17,lovely car,awesome presence.

·
Registered
125 Posts
First jag for me can't wait. Always been a Ford fan myself. On my 18th ford. Now going to the good to be bad side.

·
Registered
100 Posts
11 years and 3 cars, an X type, 2 XF's and now waiting for number 4, my XE Prestige in Ammonite Grey.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
:x Just swapping my first Jag, an XF for the XES. Various makes and models before that. I'm now in love with the cat.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hoodedman said:
Just curious how many years everyone has been driving a Jag or is this their first ?

This will be my 12th year, two X-types and and XF for the last 3 years. Now driving an XE
This next pussy cat will be my 15th, the first in 1968 was the Daimler version a 4.2 and cost £1400 on the road.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow wigray that's customer loyalty for you, hope the dealer treats you well ! 12 years with my dealer counted for absolutely nothing....nearly cancelled the order !

·
Registered
204 Posts
First Jag, was never a fan of the X type, but was very tempted and nearly got an XF. Looking forward to my first Jag.

Needs to shake the "old mans car" image, and i'm confident the XE will do that. Surprised me how many people still have that image of the brand, when I told people what I was getting instead one the German brands :D

·
Registered
428 Posts
Second for me. Had an early XF and put 100,000 on it in 3 years. Switched to a Merc E class and regretted it ever since. Nothing wrong with the E class it's just "nice". Looking forward to my XE with a view to the new (new) XF which should be about 3 years away (I did some market research work for Jag last year... It looks amazing!)

·
Registered
122 Posts
8 years + for me now, started with a new x type, moved up to an s type. Then went xf (x3) then to an xj and finally now to an xe. Blimey think i should be due a free one by now !! :ymparty:

·
Registered
38 Posts
2 1/2 month ;-)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Two weeks for me.

Regards John

·
Registered
452 Posts
My tenth Jag. A 3.8 MkII and a Daimler about 40 years ago, then a long gap until an X-Type about 13 years ago, 3 more X-Types, 2 S-Types, an XF, and now the XE. The XE is quite easily the best, far more enjoyable than the XF, and better looking. I'm getting so ancient, this car could easily be my last.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Driven a Jag for 6 months now... and don't regret a minute of it. I wanted a car with some drama and character. Something with personality. The XE fit all those criteria. The M3 I had before was great, but it wasn't a bit comfortable. I'm old enough to appreciate a bit of comfort now. :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
49 years 15 cars, started with 4.2 Daimler sov 1968 costing £1400. Presently 2015 xf portfoilio in IRR. And love it

·
Registered
835 Posts
5 months and loving it. :p

·
Registered
118 Posts
Bought first Jag in 2012 - an X-Type 2.5 V6 Sport, having previously owned BMWs and Fords. Hugely underrated and, on balance, one of the best cars I've ever owned.

Have had an S-Type (the less said about that, the better) and two XFs - a 3.0 V6 petrol and the stonking 4.2 SV8.

Now on my XE 25t R-Sport which is the best of the lot so far!

·
Registered
282 Posts
bob_mcn said:
5 months and loving it. :p
My words fazackerly! :lol:

Richard

1 - 20 of 44 Posts