Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys drove my RS-sport 180 in the dark for the first time last night looks gorgeous on the dash but I have no interior lights working, I might be being a bit thick but i could not find anywhere on he dash menu where I could turn them on or off, nor could I find a button above my head. Anyone got any ideas???? also the puddle lights are not coming on which I know on another thread is supposed to be standard??

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Now that you have switched them on, they will be on automatic - turning on when the car is unlocked or a door is opened. Touching the overhead light when ON will switch interior lights OFF. Touching it when OFF will turn them back to automatic ON.

What's baffling me on this topic is the toggle switch in front of the driver's right knee - they call it the "interior illumination control" - can see any changes when it's pressed or released.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Auto interior lights is toggled by touching and holding until the light flashes you'll then see lights off or lights automatic message in info display.

The illumination control by drivers knee can be rotated to change the internal light level. It's weirdly digital not analog so step changes as you rotate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.