Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my new R-Sport 180 has finally arrived guys. I picked it up last night and this morning the brake callipers have been painted and the (skoda) exhaust tail pipes have been fitted. I've only done just over 50 miles so far but it feels good. Off to Milton Keynes tomorrow and am looking forward to my first ride out !!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
I think there seems to have been a mistake here. They appear to have delivered my car to you instead. :)

Nice car. I'm getting more excited as my delivery date approaches. Did you paint the calipers yourself?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SXTony said:
I think there seems to have been a mistake here. They appear to have delivered my car to you instead. :)

Nice car. I'm getting more excited as my delivery date approaches. Did you paint the callipers yourself?
Yep ! small brush with some good calliper paint and it took about 2 hours to do all four. I was a little disappointed that i couldn't get jaguar decals on the callipers (just a little to small), other than that , all good !!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hopefully it wont be to long mate, do what i did, complain to jaguar customer service and have a little rant on the jaguar facebook page. That got things moving for me !

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Was that just one coat per calliper? I've seen recommendations to do four coats.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.