Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving past the Cotswold Water Park just now I spotted a car with 'XE' emblazoned on the side, so of course went to investigate as I had a few minutes spare! Turns out there is a Jaguar event for the XE going on there at the Four Pillars Hotel. Got my first close-up look at a R-Sport in the flesh and it certainly looks the business. Roll on June 19th when I'm due to take delivery of my own!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes guys this is a dealer event, the demonstrators will be arriving with dealers in the next couple of weeks, however the feedback I am receiving from my colleagues is that the XE drives miles better than its competitors. I am really looking forward to having a go, especially with the XE-S ( baby f-type engine) yet it still pops and crackles !!!

Watch this space for more info !!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just back from test drive 180 R Sport auto in blue,the inside was to dark for me but that's a personal choice, the auto was smooth up and down kick down was good,held the bends well as you would expect from this model,could not push to hard we did mostly daul carriageways ride was good but firm some nice touches overal very good looking forward to owning one

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've driven down a feeder road for the M40 at Warwick twice over the weekend, and seen about a dozen XE's in full protective wrapping and on trade plates being driven towards the M40 on both days.
So, for the info of those of you waiting impatiently, there's a steady stream of cars on the way...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.