Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late notice on this one. We have a launch event for the Jaguar XE tonight at our showroom in South Croydon.

We have an open viewing event this evening between 5.30pm and 8.30pm with some food and our sales staff on hand to answer any questions you may have.

We have the range topping model in and as you can see here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grange-Jaguar-Croydon/404675229654935 it looks pretty special.

Going forward if you have any questions you would like to throw at a Jaguar Main Dealer then please feel to throw them my way and I'll do what I can to answer them for you.

And if you do decide to come down then please do introduce yourself, I'll probably be the one holding the camera or the cool virtual XE gizmo.

Robert Woods
Grange Jaguar Croydon

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks to everyone who came down.

A few of you even came by to say hello. Many Thanks.

We will be booking our test drives slots very shortly, so please look out for future posts and we hope to see some of you down our showroom.

And as always please feel to ask any questions about the car spec, colours etc. and we'll try and get them answered for you.

Rob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.