Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Finally, this evening (June 18th) my XE was delivered after a 8 month wait... and boy, it is worth the wait!

I'll take some nice pictures this weekend and post my complete review next week, as I will take my XE for a first long trip this weekend.

Below are some pics of the delivery, very special moment :)

Ciao
Marc.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey Marc,

Great car! Are those your daughters? :)

The car looks stunning!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Now that's what I call a delivery!

What's the drink drive limit there? Lol

G

·
Very nice Marc. Colour is great.

Had a call today, I can see my car on the inControl app. It is sitting in Solihull, 8 miles on the clock. Roll on next weekend!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congratulations for car and family! :ymapplause:

What is that emblem close to the wheel in the last picture?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Beaver said:
Congratulations for car and family! :ymapplause:

What is that emblem close to the wheel in the last picture?
It's the logo/emblem of the dealer: Munsterhuis Sports Cars . They are also dealer of Ferrari & Maserati.

@all - I'm planning to write an extensive review with good pics this Tuesday. I have only driven small trips till now. But, the car is absolutely fabulous. Great engine, fast, smooth and full of torque. The car is drawing loads of attention: people are very very positive about it. It's the new era for Jaguar: a perfect blend of class, sports and youth.

Till next week!
Ciao
Marc

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BAIKAR said:
What do you think of the sunroof?
It's a nice sunroof. The opening is large enough, but is also very acceptable when driving at higher speeds. The sunroof on my Merc was bigger but I had to close it on the highways because of the wind.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.