Jaguar XE Forum banner

Jaguar XE R-Sport at Jaguar Preston & Manchester

10K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  george 
#1 ·
Some pictures, I took of the R-Sport in the UK, in Preston & Manchester:

See less See more
#3 ·
I ordered the Bluefire, but admittedly when I saw the White with the black pack, wheels and red interior I did feel a little bit jealous - it looked amazing!

#6 ·
Yeah, I thought the same until I saw it - it was the red and black interior and not anywhere near as garish as I thought it might be...maybe I'm having a mid-life crisis B-)

#8 ·
Haha, told you it looked good!

#11 ·
I too have ordered a Glacier White R Sport with black pack, I have also specified the privacy glass to carry on the black theme. With regard to wheels I have chosen the 19 inch Black Radiance as they look great on the Bluefire car at the Paris motor show. The black Venom's look a little on the chunky side. Only test driven on the 18 inch wheel, I hope the 19's ride just as well. My current car is an XFS with 20 inch Draco wheels and the ride whilst smooth is also quite harsh.

With regard to interior I have chosen the Black and Red because I was able to see it in the showroom. I may have preferred the Black and Oyster but all the dealers have been shipped red interiors so not able to see the Oyster in the flesh.

Without seeing the white in the showroom I would not have chosen it. Grey or Bluefire were my first choice colours but could not resist the contemporary look of the black packed white. Hope not too many people order it as there will already be a lot around as every dealer I have visited has the same spec of car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.