Year:2017
Make:Jaguar
Model:XE
Mileage:51200 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:2.0
Trim:N/A
Great example here, in excellent condition inside and out for its age and mileage. MOT to Feb 2023, 12 months Tax was bought in Jan 2022 at only £30 for year that may or may not transfer over to New owner. This has just under 51,000 miles on the clock, this will go up slightly as car is used daily. Last full service completed with invoice available in genuine Jaguar parts in 09/2021. Brand new rear discs/ pads and rear driver side tyre fitted in May 2022. This car looks and drives exceptionally. New custom fitted Jaguar XE bootliner. Car has had a ceramic coating applied to all paintwork full body in Nov 2021 including deep clean of interior and full engine bay wash and detailing too with a 2 year life span, receipt available. Alloys in excellent condition, brake calipers completed in red, black wrap detailing completed to front grille, front grill vents, front badge, side wing vents, mirrors, rear boot lip spoiler and rear badge along with a wider sun strip to give the car a sleeker and more unique presence on road after i purchased it. Car came with 1 key when I purchased this, and no SD card for Sat Nav. All other features are working as per factory standard. Car was registered as S cat prior to my ownership full inspection welcome car has been repaired and finished again to factory standard. I bought this car in January 2022 and regrettably the sale is being forced upon me due to family circumstances changing and I'll be sad to seenit go. This car has covered limited mileage since my purchase as its only used for commuting to and from work round trip of 8 miles per day so mileage will go up a tad until sale. Feel free to call for any more info, no timewasters please or test pilots, viewing needs to be arranged in advance as car is in use Monday to Friday during the day. Evening and weekend viewings welcome. I can send more pics via Email as can't upload more images here due to file sizes being too large.
Smoke free, Pet free. £12,000