Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone from Potters Bar. Just placed my order for an Italian red XEs. Converting from a 3.0 diesel XF which has been a joy to drive for the last 4 years. Took one look at the new car and was smitten. :ymhug: Did the test drive and OMG, what a beast. Loved the mixture of controlled power, amazing exhaust note and refinement. Not as soft as the XF on motorways, but I think I will be able to live with that when weighed up against the other attributes of this car. All I have to do now is wait until late Jan/Feb :( Still if it's that good, it's worth the wait. Had to buy the wife a new mini to keep her away from the Jag though - worth every penny!!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Italian racing red. Looked at the others, but this just did it for me.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With black pack. Mmmmm.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congratulations, have you gotten a build date yet, or are you just waiting, like me?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Mrxes said:
With black pack. Mmmmm.
Excellent choice saw this beauty at the Chateau Impney Hill Climb recently and knew instantly I'd made the right choice with IRR and black pack combo

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How gorgeous is that. Normally like a bit of chrome, but the gloss black vents and grill really look the part. That. and those wheels; well what a combo. No build date as yet. I've set my mind to a long wait and currently play 'spot the XE' game. to try and satisfy the cravings. So far, I have not seen one on the road apart from demonstrators. I'm sure that will change in coming months. So, if you see a guy driving a grey XF drooling at your new baby, it's probably me. Lol. If your driving the XE S then lock your doors as you might end up with a passenger.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.