Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all , I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say hello.
I've just ordered my new company car the jaguar XE portfolio 163bhp in blue fire with jet interior .
I've been told to
Expect delivery at the end of October and I can honestly say I cannot wait.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

...and to the agonising wait! :)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hi Mucker. Welcome to the forum. End of October, oh I wish. Just ordered my XE S and told end of Jan or Feb 16. You had a Jag before?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi mucker I'm new on forum but ordered same company car as you on March 3rd. Had several dates but latest is to dealer next Friday then to me the week after. I'll post pics for you once (if) I finally get it. I've had the build sheet sent to me and have the 10 x 10 electric seats added.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello and thanks for the warm welcome.
No I've never had a jag before I've always had Audi but really wanted a change as the A4 was getting a little boring . It was between the new c class or the XE and well as you can tell the XE won and I can't wait .
When ordered through the leas company (lex) they said expect the end of October for delivery but after reading posts on this forum I believe it's very unlikely .

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Looked at the new c class as well. Just couldn't drag myself away from Jags. I think you will get hooked once you've had one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking forward to it , and I can honestly say I've never even drove a jag before . I test drove the c class but not the jag stupid I no but didn't want to mess around and delay delivery so just ordered it lol. I will be like a kid at Christmas when I finally get her :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
No problem. I was worried about the standard wheels but they look better on the pics on here than on the build simulator. Can't wait. I'm changing from an A4. Two bmw's and Alfa 156 before that

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was thinking the same about the wheels but have to agree with you they do look good. With mine I get the 17" aerodynamics is that what you have with your car ?
I can't wait to see the interior lights at night lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all,

Ordered my Xe sport in April got told delivery would be today phoned dealership and was told it's getting built today/tomorrow.
Asked if shutdown would delay delivery even further and got told if it is built it will be delivered but didn't say when.
Phoned customer service yesterday with vin number got told they would look into it and get back to me still waiting.
Why can't anyone from Jaguar give us a honest answer of when we can expect delivery ???
Fed up with waiting.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks Mucker.

I will post some pictures as soon as possible when Jaguar pull there fingers out that is.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaguar Xe R-Sport 200ps Italian Racing Red, Privacy Glass, 18" Matrix Twin 7 spoke sparkle silver.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mine should have gone to dealer on 31 July but didn't. Told I won't see it for at least 2 weeks due to shutdown. I posted on Facebook and jag said to pm them which I did. All they did was ask dealer to ring me who still have no idea where my car is. It was built on 23 June. Waiting now until 65 plate but really annoyed at lack of service and response

·
Registered
76 Posts
I had the same date - 31st July - so in same boat. Currently have a date of 10th August, but expect that to change since I've heard nothing. However, I have a 5-day test drive starting tomorrow and have something to keep me smiling.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.