Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been shopping around for mats for my XE. I contacted this company about 4 weeks ago when they had nothing for the XE. They've just got back to me and indicated they now have both carpet and rubbermats available. You may find this link helpful.
http://www.carmats2u.co.uk/jaguar-xe-mats-2015-onwards-3021-p.asp
Darren

·
Registered
17 Posts
Interested, may still be, they've a good range, but I'm somewhat concerned at the number of spelling mistakes that jumped out at me as I viewed the site. Maybe I'm old school but my concerns are that if they can't put effort into their website, do they in their product?

Nevertheless I would be interested if anyone else has ever used this company and get their opinions.

Biscuit

·
Registered
664 Posts
doesn't the XE come with mats as standard?

to be honest I haven't used this company, but have used other similar ones recommended by various people on various internet forums. I haven't found any that I thought really warranted the price, it seems you are really paying for the fact that a lot of these are made to order. OEM mats in my experience have been the best even though those also attract a bit of a premium.

my trouble is I usually wear a whole in the drivers mat whilst the rest don't look far off new, then you have to by a set just to get the one mat. Only a week or so ago I needed a new mat for the driver side, I got down homebase and bought a doormat for £2.99, used the old mat as a template, cut it to size and attached the old fixing points to see me through until the XE gets here!! :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Recently took delivery of my XE Prestige and it came with mats as standard. Not sure I would even buy a car that made me pay for mats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts