Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

A new Jag convert here although I've been reading the forums as a guest for quite some time (topics surrounding keywords being "Build" and "Date" mostly :D ).

Just got my 200 Petrol Prestige (Italian Racing Red) on Monday after ordering in March and have been loving every minute. Glad to see I'm not alone (especially for those still waiting, I feel for ya).

Will be sure to post some pics at some point :)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Welcome, and do please post pics and a review as soon as possible. Seeing proof that cars do actually exist is good for all of those of us waiting (im)patiently.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My first Jaguar also. 180 diesel Portfolio in celestial black with oyster interior. Ordered March and I took delivery last Saturday. So far so good. I had. 300 mile journey on Sunday and achieved 57.7 mpg. Fortunately, the GPS diverted me off the motorway and I found the country roads far more enjoyable. Fantastic handling through bends, a real pleasure.

·
Registered
6 Posts
A quick update, travelled a 223 mile journey on Sunday in convoy with my wife, M25, M40, M6, M62, average speed 62 mph, MPG 68.2 !!! It's either me, who is very good or the car, I think it is the latter.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IKP said:
A quick update, travelled a 223 mile journey on Sunday in convoy with my wife, M25, M40, M6, M62, average speed 62 mph, MPG 68.2 !!! It's either me, who is very good or the car, I think it is the latter.
Nice, I'm certain it's a team effort :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
i think the member of the team who influenced the performance was "her who must be obeyed" following in her Fiesta. Saying that, her 1.4 diesel only achieved 52 mpg

·
Registered
664 Posts
Commonly known as SWMBO ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.