Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Lovely looking, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous! Enjoy :)

·
Registered
799 Posts
Neat looking car.

I just hope the salvage truck lurking in background isn't an omen.

Only just noticed how thick the black border is on the windscreen. Hadn't seen it in other pics.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Looks stunning. The alloys are ace!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys its an amazing toy but the best thing is when you hit Dynamic Sport it is monstrous! I could not believe the power from this engine.

Also I managed to get an average of 40Mpg on my way back on the Motorway which is great.
The Meridian is good but maybe I was expecting a bit more out of it as there is very little settings just Bass Treble and Focus no sub settings ect. Have they put the Meridian in mine?

The heads up display is well worth the money as I found it ever so easy so no regrets there.

The Black Pack was missing the side vents but I actually think it doesn't look bad at all. The dealer gave me the option to go back and swap them if I wanted but I am still thinking about it.

The infotainment is very neat and tidy and I found it responsive.

The XE is a drivers car as you really feel you are driving a coupe .

And the colour I love it especially when the clouds are out its looks amazing as it seem to tone down.

What a car guys it is really worth the long wait .

Good Luck all of you I am sure you will not be disappointed

·
Registered
107 Posts
It looks amazing...

I'm still waiting to hear about mine - handover should be Friday, so fingers crossed.

Are you going to get your paintwork protected/sealed? I'm using a professional detailer to use a ceramic sealant on the paintwork, glass and wheels.

As for the side vents, it looks good with the black surround on the grill and chrome vents - they match the wheels.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Lovely looking car, I did drive the XES on a jaguar driving day in Cheshire a few weeks ago, it's the only time in my life I thought about stealing a car. I know what you mean about the sound it makes as well I drove the whole route with the windows down and the sunroof fully open just so I could hear it better, just look out for those speed traps.

Only another three months to go :(

·
Registered
664 Posts
presumably though you can keep the originals and swap them back if your mood changes :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Stunning car :-bd

Was just a little too far outside my budget, sound as good as they look. Enjoy! :-bd

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.