Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Ordered in the Netherlands in February and delivery planned early July:
Prestige, 163hp diesel automatic, dark sapphire, 18" matrix, jet interior, panoramic sunroof, xenon, comfort entry, cooling seats, memory pack, incontrol plus, meridian sound.
Had a testdrive in a 180hp diesel R-sport manual (pre-production) last weekend: great car, great to drive!

·
Registered
425 Posts
rule, welcome to the forum.

Like your choice of colours and extras - good choice. Pity we all have had to wait for so long for delivery.

I think that everybody that has driven the XE is impressed, good to hear we have another fan.

Explore this forum for Marc, also from the Netherlands, he also has had a long wait!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi Rule,

Welkom! Nice color and nice specs. In which part of NL do you live? Here in the east no demo's cars till now (but my XE is already on the way to my dealer...)

Marc.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Marc,
I live in the south. There was a special one-day XE event at Demandt Jaguar Maastricht. Three demo-cars, a white one (portfolio) in the showroom, a black prestige petrol manual for testdrives and a blue r-sport diesel manual for testdrives. Saw your specs, nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.