Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm another one new to Jaguar. Was going to go for base model SE petrol 200 but thought what the heck you only live once so ordered:

XE S standard 19" rims.
Italian Racing Red
Adaptive cruise
Panoramic pack
Parking pack with surround
Heated windscreen
Jet/jet seats
InControl Secure

was thinking of going for Jet/red seats but not sure if they'd be a bit garish. Would like to see them in the flesh so if anyone knows of an S with the red seats anywhere then maybe I could change spec

·
Registered
425 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
comet said:
I'm another one new to Jaguar. Was going to go for base model SE petrol 200 but thought what the heck you only live once so ordered:

XE S standard 19" rims.
Italian Racing Red
Adaptive cruise
Panoramic pack
Parking pack with surround
Heated windscreen
Jet/jet seats
InControl Secure

was thinking of going for Jet/red seats but not sure if they'd be a bit garish. Would like to see them in the flesh so if anyone knows of an S with the red seats anywhere then maybe I could change spec
That's quite a jump from a base SE 200 to the top of the range. The sales people in my dealership reckon the XE S is way over priced especially when you add a few of the toys. It will however be an outstanding car to own and drive.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I've seen the Jet/Red seats in a non-S model and they looked awesome. I know in the XE-S it's reversed but I still think it will look great.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't like the black/red seats when I saw them online but they looked so much better at the dealers.

I would definitely go for them if they were an option on the S but I'm not so sure about the reverse.

I'll keep looking. I think I've got a few weeks to amend the order.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi comet
You are a lucky boy!
And you are right you. Are a long time dead........
Enjoy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well now I've seen the S with red / black seats I'm off to change my order !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.