Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - I'm from the UK and new to these forums.

I've left a deposit with my dealer and I'm eagerly awaiting information on the new XE. In particular I am hoping the quality and refinement of the new Jaguar are at least on par with the Germans.

I'm currently driving an A4, due for a change next year so this could fit in perfectly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

From what I have read the quality is set to exceed that offered by the Germans, and hopefully that of my Japanese Lexus too...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi and welcome , I put a deposit down in April just to get an early build slot, Hopefully the dealer will have all the info
on the cars for the 8th of September , cant wait , Ive even sold my CC in order to get a bit more cash ready for the big day

·
Registered
36 Posts
Do you think order books will officially open on the 8th or do you think they'll say available to order January 2015 or something like that?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm from N Ireland and currently driving my 2nd XF. I am a keen jaguar fan and looking forward to seeing the xe in the flesh. However I think it is over priced and the "from £27000" is very misleading as any decent spec will take you into the mid £30k. Anyway good luck to all jag lovers and looking forward to hearing from all who get the first real glimpse.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts