Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm waiting on a build date for a petrol 200ps. Has anyone else been given a build date on their petrols yet?

Also i cant make my mind up what combination to get. Has anyone seen or got pics of a tempest grey yet?

I'm thinking either tempest grey with pricacy glass,black venom wheels and black pack

Or

Storm grey,privacy glass,silver venom wheels and chrome finishes

Or storm grey,privacy glass chrome finishes and black venom wheels

All in the 200ps r-sport

What are everyones thoughts?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Welcome

My diesel arrives next month not sure on petrol.

·
Registered
799 Posts
180 r sport manual ammonite grey.

Wanted storm grey but company said no to a premium metallic

·
Registered
134 Posts
If you havnt finalised your order you wont get a build date but if you have placed your deposit down it may be a case of processing so just phone jaguar uk and ask them dealers seem to be a bit slow in finding out dates but the petrols have been delayed some arent getting theres until sept due to the high amount of petrol orders ps changing your order afterwards will delay the build date considerably, some things can be fit by the dealer afterwards but generally it will delay your build date .

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dale740 said:
If you havnt finalised your order you wont get a build date but if you have placed your deposit down it may be a case of processing so just phone jaguar uk and ask them dealers seem to be a bit slow in finding out dates but the petrols have been delayed some arent getting theres until sept due to the high amount of petrol orders ps changing your order afterwards will delay the build date considerably, some things can be fit by the dealer afterwards but generally it will delay your build date .
Yes my order is finalised but still not given a build date. I've phoned the dealer but they are still waiting. They said i can change the colour in the mean time if i wanted

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've ordered a grey r sport with 200ps, build date 17th July. put in the order on 5th. April. The build date is not the same as the delivery date which I've been told 21st of August! As I'm driving down to Cornwall is the first week of August I would like the jaguar before then.

·
Registered
35 Posts
My 240 R-Sport was scheduled to be built week ending 19 June. I received an email today from my Dealer saying the car is built and awaiting final quality inspection before being delivered to them for PDI and collection by me on 3 or 4 July. So far so good!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ste i am not sure if it is strom grey it was linked in a post about storm grey so i assumed it was lol you should get your build date pretty soon it does sound like its just being processed. But looking at some of the posts you may be looking at a date late this year

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.