Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting Ultimate Black but have just seen Celestial Black in the flesh and it's absolutely gorgeous. Too late to change, but I wish I'd seen it before I ordered.

Any changes you'd wish for in a perfect world?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi,

I ordered the following:

R-Sport 180 Auto
Bluefire
19" 15 spoke black radiance alloys
Black Pack Plus
Advanced parking assist pack
Cold climate pack
Power convenience pack
10 way electric seats
40/20/40 split rear seat
Privacy glass
Interior ambient lighting
Meridian sound system

For some reason I thought power fold mirrors came as standard, and I now wish I had ordered the sunroof too...ah well, it's not the end of the world really!

·
Registered
664 Posts
To be honest I added quite a few extras on my portfolio order, but I tried to be practical and worked to a budget and I stopped myself and didn't order the ACC.....I really would have liked it but for another £1500 it was just a step too far for me and other things were more important to me. Seeing as I don't have ACC now (just standard cruise) I thought I wouldn't miss something I'd never had or experienced......

Then again I've driven from East Mids, down to Slough yesterday and now across to Bristol and the traffic has been a bit rubbish. ACC would have been great :) :(

·
Registered
42 Posts
R sport looks great, think I might have splashed out for that and some 20" wheels.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ordered a 180 R Sport, wish I'd ordered the S with the supercharged v6 ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
harry said:
Ordered a 180 R Sport, wish I'd ordered the S with the supercharged v6 ;)
Haha, yeah that too!

·
Registered
198 Posts
I am also gutted as I thought the folding mirrors were also standard and I am to late to add it now.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Order in May but both myself and wife have had promotions at work since . Now could have gone for ex s, but getting ex r sport ps240

·
Registered
140 Posts
Fiddled with the configurator for a month before settling on a choice that was still within budget (well ok maybe a bit more :D ) . Couldn't decide between 180 manual and 240 auto for awhile, but since same price diesel won out on running cost. But after test driving an auto I was very tempted to change!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts