1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you ordered the Panoramic Glass Pack, you should get:

1. Privacy glass
2. Panoramic roof; and
3. Electric sun blind for rear windscreen.

I ordered the panoramic pack, but the rear sun blind is missing. The overhead console only has two buttons - one for the blind on the sun roof and one for the sun roof itself (open or tilt).

The manual (page 73) shows three buttons in the overhead console.

Having checked my order form, the panoramic glass pack is definitely there (and its individual components). So this seems like an error by Jaguar at the factory rather than my local dealership.

If you ordered the panoramic glass pack, could you check and let me know if you have the rear blind?

Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered the Panoramic Glass Pack, which comprises of Sliding Panoramic Roof, rear Privacy Glass and Electric Rear Window Sunblind, all present in my vehicle, including centre overhead switch for rear screen sunblind. Contact the dealer.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alp said:
I ordered the Panoramic Glass Pack, which comprises of Sliding Panoramic Roof, rear Privacy Glass and Electric Rear Window Sunblind, all present in my vehicle, including centre overhead switch for rear screen sunblind. Contact the dealer.
Thanks Alp.

Alfa Male also confirmed the same on his car. I'll speak to my dealer...

·
Registered
359 Posts
6ladyc said:
When I ordered my XE I ordered Panoramic Glass pack but opted not to have the sun blind. Only have two buttons. Hope you get it sorted with your dealer.
Why would you opt out from having the blind? Ordering the pack practically throws it in for free. When it's retracted you wouldnt even know it's there

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too ordered the complete pack.
On collection of the car I noticed straight away my car only had the pano roof.
Dealer major cocked-up!
Had to settle for them to fit aftermarket tints.
I'll be listing more car & dealer faults soon, what he this space.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Daz said:
I too ordered the complete pack.
On collection of the car I noticed straight away my car only had the pano roof.
Dealer major cocked-up!
Had to settle for them to fit aftermarket tints.
I'll be listing more car & dealer faults soon, what he this space.
Must have got the orders mixed up? I only ordered panoramic sunroof , got full pack chucked in for free ! ! :lol:

·
Registered
65 Posts
When I ordered mine back in September, the dealer manually enters the spec into the JLR ordering system as the systems aren't linked, causing room for human error.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.