·
Registered
664 Posts
Nope. Same here.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unprofessional really. I work in an industry where having everything lined up for a launch is super-critical and this kind of thing simply couldn't happen. JLR have invested billions in this car but can't have videos aligned with the handbook?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Imagine how bad it would of been if there wasn't a years worth of launch.

Delay in apps, lack of knowledge at dealers, QR codes etc and all this on a car they really want to succeed. No wonder others sell millions.

·
Registered
140 Posts
They seem to work from the paper manual provided with the car. So tried again from PDFs and do seem to be working now. Not tried them all yet though

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just tried the InControl video. It actually now gives you a list of languages, and, once selected, a video clip of a few seconds of a jag (not even an XE), followed by "coming soon"...
So we do have video now :)

·
Registered
664 Posts
the one on the page I posted a while back when we discussed the USB connections actually is a demo of DAB radio, so I guess they still have some sorting out to do!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.