Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
very nice, will no doubt be the envy of many of the members waiting for their cars! :-bd

Looks stunning in white, great choice.

I have also gone for a white R sport. The XE looks good in most colours, and made the final decision difficult, but so glad I went for white after seeing your photos.

When do you get the keys?

·
Registered
664 Posts
very very nice, congrats.

tell them to get the hoover out on that interior though! ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Black and white..... Very cool!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered mine exactly the same but with black radiance wheels and the jet/red interior. The privacy glass works really well with the black pack and white.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
George, your car will look awesome with the 19' radiance and the jet/red. I did think of this combination myself but delighted with what I've chosen. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Neil yours looks great I though the Venom's looked a little thick in the showroom but definitely look brilliant in your photos. With regard to interior I was tempted towards jet and ivory but no dealer had it to look at so I played safe with the jet/red. Have you driven yours yet?

·
Registered
79 Posts
george said:
Hi Neil yours looks great I though the Venom's looked a little thick in the showroom but definitely look brilliant in your photos. With regard to interior I was tempted towards jet and ivory but no dealer had it to look at so I played safe with the jet/red. Have you driven yours yet?
George, I think these alloys are the 19" Matrix, aren't they?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You are right enough L9EEW, these are the Matrix 18" wheels. I tried to get these changed to the Venoms a few weeks ago after driving the demo car with Venoms on but it was too close to build date to change them.
The dealer has given me the option of changing wheels from demo if i want but going in to dealer tomorrow to see both wheels side by side and then make my mind up on which ones to go for.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi George, no haven't driven car yet. Everthing should be sorted early next week so hope to pick it up then.
I also thought about the jet/oyster but the salesman said he used to have a jag with light coloured seats and he said never again.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts