Looks quality mate - ordered pretty much the same except with the black pack & black venoms - colour looks great on that video.craste said:Other than the exhaust this is exactly what mine will look like!
I have the oyster interior too which will brighten up the interior!
Nice to see strong British heritageXES Owner said:craste, I don't wish to dampen your spirits but have you read the Owner's Handbook ?
"This vehicle is built using high-precision manufacturing methods, but the moving parts of the engine must still bed-in, relative to each other. This process occurs mainly in the first3 000 km of operation.
During this running-in period of 3 000 km, observe and follow the instructions below:
• Do not use full throttle during starts and normal driving.
• Avoid high engine speeds (rpm) until the engine has reached its full operating temperature.
• Avoid labouring the engine by operating the engine in too high a gear at low speeds.
• Gradually increase engine and road speeds.
• Avoid continuous operation at high engine speed and abrupt stops.
• Avoid frequent cold starts followed by short-distance driving.
• Preferably take longer trips.
• Do not participate in track days, sports driving schools or any similar events."
Perhaps when you collect your car, you ought you delay the 'good hard drive' !!