Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It finally arrived. Only 3 days after the original date given and with free electric seats. Fantastic car no complaints.....as yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Congratulations, it looks fantastic. My jealously levels are only increasing!
Enjoy!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had an 8 month wait from my first deposit. Wish I had gone with the 40/20/40 seats though.

R Sport 200ps
Black pack
Privacy Glass
Ammonite grey
19inch 15 Spoke Radiance Alloys
Meridian Sound System
Parking pack
Space saver

·
Registered
664 Posts
Looking good :)
you can get the dealer to fit the split folding rear seats post delivery.....not sure how much to believe them, But my local dealer told me verbally a price that was less than the factory fit option

·
Registered
79 Posts
Looks Class Tony - more pics would be great as I've ordered the Ammonite/Black Pack combo myself!

Congrats mate.

·
Registered
99 Posts
That looks fantastic! How are you getting on with the Meridian? I added that to my list even though I hadn't heard it (but I had heard the standard one which was ... ok, but not that great).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, I ordered the Meridian system without hearing it as well. I am not disappointed, the sound range is fantastic the bass is there distortion free without sounding like a 'boy racer' set up. The car I test drove had the Jaguar system which was decent but I'm glad I upgraded.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha, why not! Dealer said mine was the first delivered with them. They have a very metallic/flake look in daylight.

Managed 35mpg on a 50 mile run today. The in control route feature is quality.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Extra £800 what's holding me back.

How much difference is in the ride over the 18" Tony?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The ride is excellent. There are speed bumps everywhere where I live and it handles them well. On normal roads it's very smooth, no real difference to the test car on 18 inch alloys. There is slightly more tyre noise but not too much to matter. £800 was a lot but they do look great and really fill the wheel arches.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Tonyh74 said:
The ride is excellent. There are speed bumps everywhere where I live and it handles them well. On normal roads it's very smooth, no real difference to the test car on 18 inch alloys. There is slightly more tyre noise but not too much to matter. £800 was a lot but they do look great and really fill the wheel arches.
Don't worry about the slight increase in tyre noise, just turn up the volume on your meridian system :)) :-bd

1 - 20 of 30 Posts