Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI everyone hope the rumors about deliverys being pushesd back further are only rumors. Im itching to get mine(r sport) 240 petrol. i hope a chaotic lauch doesnt detract from what should be BMW beating car.
For my mind AUDI BMW and Merc have had it fas]r to good for far tol ong and its about time we showed them what a British engineer can do. Its just a pity we have to have an indian steel manufacturertofinance it all. British Investorshang your head in shame.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah sadly just about everywhere in the UK is owned by a foreign investment company. Especially the luxury cars - Bentley, Royce, Jaguar etc.

We should celebrate successful businesses but it seems too many get jealous by their profits and large pay packets now and always want to see them fail. I can't believe how many people seemed to celebrate Tesco's profit loss this year, they should be backing the fact we have one of the largest supermarket chains in the world.. oh well!

·
Registered
66 Posts
The dealer said to me today any standard spec even if ordered now would be June delivery as they have loads as standard stock across all trims. Any custom orders are being put towards back of queue unless order placed pre March. If custom orders are placed now you would be looking at a Late September/October delivery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.